Key Selling Points
- Leading South African Web Hosting provider
- Hetzner peers with most of the large network operators in South Africa, including Openserv, Neotel, Telkom Internet, MTN Business, Vodacom, Optinet, VOX, Google, Microsoft, Hurricane Electric, Cloudflare, Borwood and iBurst amongst others.
Services Offered: Web hosting, dedicated servers, colocation and custom hosting solutions
Number of Customers: 330000 active domains
Customer Support: 24.7.365
Target Customers: SME and mid-corporate markets
What for Customers?
- Reliable, cost-effective
- Petabyte traffic threshold reached
- Change to HTTPS with free Lets Encrypt SSL
- Reduce the cost of Internet connectivity to the public.
- Reduce latency with simplified routing.
- Increase network resilience by offering multiple connection options.
- Neutral, layer 2 Internet eXchange (IX) point
- IPv4 and IPv6 are available
- Flexible and scalable connectivity available from fast Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Online peering and traffic management tools
- Available within every Teraco data centre facility
- (April 18, 2017) Peers with NAP Africa, directly at NAP Africa in Isando via a 10Gbps circuit joining the largest active peering community in Africa, including many content distribution networks (CDNs). With this Hetzner’s content is now easily available to all network operators at the various Internet eXchange points (IXP) in South Africa.
NAP Africa: A neutral, layer 2 Internet eXchange point (IXP), located within each of the Teraco data centres in South Africa.