Linux flavors are popular & trusted among website developers due to its stability and low-cost. It is available as an open-source and excellent choice for cheap dedicated servers. Linux offers Apache web server, the BIND name server, Send mail and Exim mail servers and better suited for dedicated servers, virtual private server or cloud hosting options.
Features a Host must provide
- Uptime: nearly up to 100%.
- Site Speed: Fastly deliver user’s request to access your site
- Price: Low Price without compromise in services.
- Support:24.7.365 by experts
- Reliability & Scalability: Specialists or Administrators install, configure and maintain a server for optimum performance.
- Security: Equipped with tools to provide privacy and confidentiality of data, ensure fully verified information transmission across the servers
- Hosting features: Latest tools like Cpanel, Softaculous, etc.
- Backup & Restore: Protect your data and files on remote location.
- Access Logs: Webalizer
- Control Panel: cPanel, Plesk
- Tools: Softaculous, Fantastico
- Relationship: Maintains healthy relationship with customers by providing best support services
Favored by 90% Developers
- Cheap and affordable option for hosting web applications.
- Compatible with PHP and other modern programming languages.
- A worldwide community of developers contribute the source code, security fixes, and system enhancements and support to the Linux. The Linux Foundation platinum supporters (Fujitsu, Hitachi, HP, IBM, Intel, NEC, Novell, and Oracle) ensures that Linux get developed continuously and robust, secure, standardized Linux is offered around the world.
Commercial providers like Red Hat, Novell, and Canonical, offers 24 hrs support to business web services and critical applications