Steps to create a new hosting account in WHM
- Log into your WHM.
- In the left menu under “Account Functions”, click “Create a New Account”
- Fill in the details for the new account.
- After you have filled in all of the details above, click the “Create” button at the bottom of the page.
Default Account Directories
Root directory of the Linux Hosting Clients by default contains sub-directories:
- public_html also called web space and is accessible to anyone on the web depending on the file permissions.
- logs contains various log files
- cgi-bin contains programs or shell scripts