Key Selling Points
- The hosting packages best suited for Content Management System and E-commerce customers.
Data Center: Located in Lansing, Michigan, a 90,000 square foot state-of-the-art Cloud Data Center in the mid-western United States
Awards/Achievements: The INC.5000 Fastest Growing Companies award in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
- (May 17, 2017) Cloud Spectator finds that LiquidWeb LLC, a $100 million managed hosting provider, beats rivals Amazon, Rackspace and DigitalOcean when it comes to website and cloud application performance.
INC Magazine’s 5000 Fastest Growing Company fin last ten years.
Parent Company: Madison Dearborn Partners, LLC (“MDP”)
- Dedicated Hosting, Web Hosting & Cloud Hosting
- Managed Hosting, Cloud Services
A new visual comparison tool, automatic SSL and other capabilities expected to benefit customers. The company integrate BackupBuddy and Security of iThemes to its current Managed WordPress hosting. The products would be added for sale in the product line to unmanaged WordPress sites.
eCommerce hosting for WooCommerce sites
The company integrates Sales Accelerator product, a data and e-commerce insights plugin of iThemes to its WooCommerce Hosting.
Customers: SMB entrepreneurs, designers, developers and digital agencies
Number of Customers: 30,000 customers spanning 150 countries
What for Customers?
- Performance: Offers Varnish to help sites perform quicker by delivering saved versions of the requested pages to customers without having to go back to the server. The hosting services are highly-available, secure and hassle-free. Virtual machines (VMs) exhibit faster processing and disk speeds while performing more transactions and sustaining more requests per second.
- Meet the ever-changing needs of web-reliant, professional clients.
- Standard and Free SSL certificate for every site: Keeps all data passed between the web server and browsers private.
- PHP7 Checker – Scans the site for potential PHP7 conflicts. If any plug-in or theme not compatible with PHP7, it gives the option to upgrade anyway or open a support ticket.
- Stencils feature – Allows using a snapshot of one site to create another based.
- Tagging and filtering – Helps site owners manage multiple sites in the management interface. Websites tagged as group “friends” sites, “business” sites and “e-commerce” sites.
- Visual comparison tool: Provides control over plug-in installations, when a new plug-in is ready, it takes a snapshot of a website before and after installation to see if it changes the website look. If there is no visual change, plug-in install automatically, otherwise, it is rolled-back, and the customer receives an email to review changes.
- Robust and reliable
Support: 24.7.365 backed by the engineering and support services of the Liquid Web Heroic Support team
- (February 01, 2018) Acquired iThemes – WordPress Products Pioneer, which would continue to function as an independent unit. The founder Cory Miller would remain as General Manager, and its 20+ team members located in the Oklahoma, U.S. and abroad continue to stay with iThemes.