Unique Selling Points
- Trading of products or Services electronically using the Internet.
- It provide direct sales to consumers available online.
- E-Commerce Process includes Business to Consumers (B2C), Consumer to Consumer (C2C), Business to Business (B2B).
E-Commerce Examples: Electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, mobile commerce, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, online transaction processing, and automated data collection systems.
- A professionally designed website is an attractive option for many online businesses providing e-commerce functionality to its clients.
- An e-commerce site is capable of accepting, processing, and confirming the sales orders.
- An E-Commerce Hosting provider offers templates to develop online catalogs, software to build customized online shopping carts.
- Make arrangements for safe and secure purchasing of a credit card, and providing an inventory tracking and management tools.
- WooCommerce: The world’s most famous and elegant eCommerce-platform. It powers 28% of the web’s e-Commerce stores of WordPress users. It supports single-product micro-stores to the largest retailers with multi-thousand-item catalogs.
Helping Tools: E-mail, Social Media
- Volusion – All-in-one website builder for retailers and brands. The provider company focussed on engaging founders in SME’s market by providing updated logo, branding, improved UI, faster development cycle.
The software integrates with Shippo, Paypal, Stripe and soon Zapier, Yopto, Square, Xero, and Amazon
CEO: Kevin Sproles
E-Commerce Store Brand Name
- Physical or Online, the Business name means a lot. The name provides recognition and business start with that. Every communication in or out with stakeholders contains that ‘Name’ and have a great impact on success.
- Small, Medium or Large Enterprises all like to popularise their Business Name. For that lot of resources spent on Marketing tactics and Public Relations activity.
- And, when all it is ‘Name,’ choose it appropriately.