NetDepot, a world-class provider of IaaS, was founded in 1995, offers services of dedicated servers , managed servers and cloud servers to various enterprise and corporate clients on worldwide basis. The company is having three robust, redundant data centers located at Los Angeles, Atlanta and Dallas. It carries no debt since it’s inception because it has a solid financial management structure and considered as a stable place to fulfil your IT needs.
NetDepot offers various types of hosting services and solutions to their clients.
1. Dedicated Servers : In the form of Dedicated Hosting, Company offers Dedicated Servers which are considered as Self-Managed Servers. They are fully dedicated to a client. Its price starts at $ 139.99 per month. It offers 8 GB of RAM, 20 TB of Bandwidth, 1TB SATA2 Hard Drive, Network capacity of 20TB – 1Gbps Port, 4*3.3 GHz CPU and Intel Xeon E3-1230 server.
2. Cloud Servers : Cloud Servers are completely scalable and work completely on automated basis. Its price starts at $ 5 per month. It offers 512 MB of RAM, 2 CPU Cores, data capacity of 20 GB, 1 TB of Bandwidth with some additional features such as advanced control panel, 99.9& uptime or money back guarantee etc.
3. Managed Servers : As their name suggests, these servers are completely managed by the provider. They keep their eye on the server for 24 hrs a day so as to monitor it properly and to address the issue, the moment it occurs. Its price starts at $ 299.99 per month. It offers Single Intel Xeon E3-230v3 CPU, 8GB DDR3 Memory, 4x 1TB Raid 10 Storage, CentOS 6 64-Bit + cPanel, 100GB Offsite 1Soft Backup and 20 TB of Bandwidth. Some additional features are also offered with managed servers like Public and Private Network of 1GBIT, 5 Public IP Addresses, 1 Private IP Address, large US footprint and others.
5. Managed Services
- Managed Backups
- Proactive Monitoring
- Managed Servers
- Managed Firewalls
NetDepot Key Features
NetDepot offers some of the key features such as Multiple 10 Gbit Uplinks, Private Backend Connectivity, Redundant Network Design, Redundant Power Setup and Secured Data center through their different services to their clients.
NetDepot offers a good customer support to their clients for 24 hrs a day and 7 days a week, as it has a team of trained professionals. They provide satisfactory answers to your queries within a short span of time.
NetDepot has recently entered into Content Distribution Network market. In the second half of 2015, Company will start providing their services through their new data centres in Los Angeles and Chicago.
NetDepot Contact Details
If you have any questions, concerns or comments for the company, you can reach them through following ways:
- Corporate Address :
4606 FM 1960 Rd.
W Suite 385 Houston,
- E-Mail Address :
For Pre-Sales Inquiries : Support @Netdepot.com,
For Abuse Inquiries : abuse @NetDepot.com
For DMCA Injuries : DMCA @NetDepot.com
- Fax No.: 1-888-466-6491
- Phone No. : 1-281-942-2800
- Toll Free : 1-866-25-CLOUD