Twitter customization is a simple process that can be counted as some steps. You can customize your twitter backgrounds through just three simple steps. In those steps:
- Firstly you need to sign in through your registered details (User Name and Password).
- Then move to your settings page where you find design tab on the left side of sidebar.
- In design tab, you find new designs to apply.
Through those steps, you can see the easiness of twitter and their functions. Without prior knowledge or without any dependency, you can access everything in Twitter.
How to Join Twitter (Making account)?
Before accessing Twitter’s functions, you need to register yourself as their actual user and for that you need to fill their sign up form and apply for their free membership via submitting that form. After signing up, Twitter team will send a confirmation mail to your mail account. In this mail, you will get a validation link to validate your mail account for twitter.
You can see that making a new account for twitter is so simple; you can create your profile on twitter within few minutes or half an hour max.
How to tweet?
After creating and preparing complete profile on Twitter, the next step is tweeting. Tweet is simply texting your thoughts or some information on your profile or your friends profile, but tweets are limited in 140 characters as phone messages. Because of this limitation, explaining anything is not easy.
For tweet, you find a blue icon on top right side of your profile’s navigation for composing new tweet. After clicking on that, a textbox will appear for your tweet which is limited to 140 characters. After writing your tweet, you just need to post that tweet via clicking on post button. This post will appear on you profile’s homepage.
How to find people on twitter?
Finding people on Twitter is an easy task. Without any hassle, you can easily find out your know friends and colleagues on Twitter. For finding people, you need to:
- Type his/her name in search box.
- Twitter will show some results according to match.
- According to match, open their profile and follow them to add them as a friend.
You can also search your friends or know ones through Twitter’s connect page.
How to follow accounts?
Following any account is also a simple thing in Twitter. For following your favorite person or your favorite community, you need to search your desired person in Discover page. You just need to click on discover link from your navigation bar and then write down that name in Discover’s search box whom you want to follow.
Discover page also give suggestions through its “who to follow” link from where you find some famous person’s profiles, brands, products, industries and many more to follow.
How to invite people to join you?
Inviting people or friends for joining twitter is also a simple process. You can add or invite your friends through two ways. In First way, you can send invitation at the time to registration. At the time of registration, twitter will ask you to fetch your contacts from your mail accounts.
In second way, you need to click on “who to follow” link from your navigation bar. On that page, you find a text box with label “Invite friends” at right side pane. In that textbox, you need to enter your friend’s mail id and then click on invite button. This sends a mail of invitation to your friend’s account.
How to delete twitter account?
Deactivating or deleting your twitter account is as simple as creating new account. For deactivating your account, you need to follow some simple steps:
- After signing in to your account, you need to go settings page.
- On that page, you find a link named “deactivate my account” at the bottom of the page.
- When you click on that link, you will get some messages from twitter and you need to click on Okay fine, deactivate my account.
- As the final step, twitter will ask you the password for verifying your identity and after entering password twitter will deactivate your account for 30 days.
- In that 30 days time duration, you can reactivate your account at any time by simply signing in, but after those 30 days, twitter will permanently delete all the information of your account.